Followers

Sunday 26 February 2017

JUST MINUTES AFTER NEW DNC CHAIR CHOSEN…Wikileaks Exposes Him For Political Wrongdoing

Source: 100percentfedup.com - Saturday, February 25, 2017
Thank you Wikileaks! Just 18 minutes after a new DNC chair was chosen, Wikileaks tweeted out a link to emails exposing Tom Perez for sabotaging Bernie Sanders during the 2016 campaign. Bernie Sanders supporters took to twitter to protest with the hashtag: #Demexit : Perez is a total scumbag! We have so much information on this La Raza pro-illegal former Obama Labor Secretary. Here are the Wikileaks tweets and a link to the emails busting Perez for being in the clinton grifter camp during the election: HERE’S THE WIKILEAKS LINK TO ALL REFERENCES TO TOM PEREZ: TOM PEREZ WIKILEAKS HERE’S ONE EMAIL TO JOHN PODESTA FROM PEREZ VIA WIKILEAKS: From:tomperez1@verizon.net To: john.podesta@gmail.com, maya@mayalharris.com Date: 2016-02-05 03:10 Subject: Observations from the road John and Maya Nice job two nights in a row by HRC. Congrats on Iowa as well. A win is a win. They said high turnout would hurt us and we won nonetheless. I was in NH on Sunday and Nevada on Monday and Tuesday for HRC and thought I would give you some observations from the field. 1. I was super impressed with the field staff that I met in both places. Really impressive group everywhere. 2. I dont think I can add more on New Hampshire bc you are there and probably dont need someone else from the peanut gallery. I think people will be surprised at how she is able to close the gap. I like the “vote with your head and your heart” line, and I like the comeback on the esta

from Breaking News http://ift.tt/2llP1jL

No comments:

Post a Comment