Followers

Sunday 26 February 2017

Microsoft.netcore.app Dependency unable to be restored in VS 2015 (not resolved)

Source: stackoverflow.com --- Saturday, February 25, 2017
I am a newbie to ASP.net core and trying to work on my tutorials. I am creating a .net core project and upon creation errors in package restore occur, I have already installed VS 2015 update 3 and also .net core tools preview 2. The project.json file shows underlines beneath the Microsoft.netcore.app and fixing this offers "sort properties" solution which haven't worked out I am using a windows VM on a mac which is causing problems in restoring the packages into the project. I have already found a similar question over here Microsoft.NETCORE.app dependency not resolved in VS 2015 but I havn't quit understood the resolution ...



from Microsoft http://ift.tt/2kYz5Ir

No comments:

Post a Comment