Followers

Sunday 26 February 2017

What is a Good Microsoft Stack Frontend for Limited Asynchronous Interaction?

Source: stackoverflow.com --- Saturday, February 25, 2017
By day I am a SQL Server Database Administrator, and I had a great idea for a website. I would like to develop it in my spare time, but I am also the father to two children under six years old, so my free time is limited. Since I already know SQL Server inside and out it's the natural persistence layer, but what makes sense as a front end? What I am designing will be a web application similar to the current Stack Overflow. It doesn't need a lot of Asynchronous functionality, but it needs some. Mainly real-time updates when other users interact, like here. Is there a Microsoft Stack technology for this? Originally I had thought I could do the majority of this as a classic WebForms application, but I've never tried to do Asynchronous interaction there. Is there another technology that would be more appropriate? I'd still want something that could use SQL Server as a back end, because I know I can design that quickly. ...



from Microsoft http://ift.tt/2lHMHER

No comments:

Post a Comment